E:32 Deals and Steals with Vegas Fanboy and Overrated Vegas
- Visit www.cousinvitoscasino.com
- Call the show! 1 (747)Casino-1 or 1-747-227-4661
- Contact the show at CousinVito@gmail.com or @VitosCasino on Twitter
- Please Subscribe, Rate, Review on iTunes or wherever you listen to the show! It really helps!
- Cousin Vito elaborates on today’s show!
- PLUS BREAKING NEWS!
Casinos from Around the World
- Listener Paul from Canada call in with some interesting information about a couple of Asian based casinos he has visited
- French Boule @ Resorts World Genting. This game all around holds about a 10% house edge. Link to casino explanation - http://www.rwgenting.com/casino/Gaming-Guide/French-Boule/ - Link to Wizard of Odds Explanation - https://wizardofodds.com/games/boule/
- Red and White @ Resorts World Manila. Red and White also has one of the worst bets in the work with nearly an 85% house edge! Link to casino explanation - https://www.rwmanila.com/casino/gaming-guide/red-and-white - Link to Wizard of Odds Explanation - https://wizardofodds.com/games/red-and-white/
Deals and Steals with VEGAS FANBOY
- This is an interview/conversation about saving money while in Vegas and not falling into common tourist pitfalls. Some topics included are listed below.
- www.vegasfanboy.com for much more on the subject!
- I’m an out of towner, I just get off the plane, what should I do next?
If arriving early, is it safe to leave my bags at the hotel desk? Rumor has it the $20 room upgrade trick isn’t as effective. Do you suggest trying that, something else, or just ask?
Are there any common tourist traps that’ll squeeze somebodies wallet unsuspectingly?
Do you use the coupons in the yearly American Casino Guide? Which ones are the best? Are the gambling coupons hard to redeem?
What quick advice to you have for people just starting in MyVegas? Which redemptions are worth saving for? Which are ripoffs?
What’s your favorite “Low Rollers” meal?
If you find yourself down on your luck is there a property or game you tend to lean on?
When leaving Las Vegas do you have a schedule or ritual you stick to?
Vito Las Vegas
- Cousin Mikey returns to discuss and review listener suggestions about OVERRATED VEGAS
- A full list of Opinions provided can be found in the Five Hundy by Midnight Facebook
- Notable suggestions include; high roller wheel (my man @ abolute0) Nobu at Caesars (quality and price), Wicked Spoon (overpriced)**, Gondola ride at Venetian, Olives (overpriced and crammed), Holsteins (went downhill), Animatronic shows outside Caesars forum shops, Bellagio Fountains, The Volcano at the Mirage, Shark Reef (price and walk), Beatles Love (controversial), Pawn Stars (glorified gift shop), Service at the Wynn/Encore, Chris Angel (dumpster fire), Ellis Island Steak special, Gordon Ramsey Steak (overpriced), the monorail?
- Is the PEPPERMILL overrated?
- Is going to The Mandarin Bar for a drink and Andiamo's for dinner a mistake?