E:11 Horseshoe Casino Baltimore Review
- Visit www.cousinvitoscasino.com
- Call the show! 1 (747)Casino-1 or 1-747-227-4661
- Contact the show at CousinVito@gmail.com
- Please Subscribe, Rate, Review on iTunes and Stitcher! It really helps!
- Check out the New CVCP T-shirt available for purchase at the website
- Back from Myrtle Beach, I didn’t check out the Big-M casino boat.
- What do you like? What do you dislike? Email me!
Battles on the Boardwalk
- Ed @scan720 tweeted some info on New Jersey losing its quest for sports gaming.
- @goldenuggettac is OFFICIALLY going to have live dealers for the New Jersey online casino.
- The Trump Taj Mahal has officially announced it is closing. The local 54 is still on strike. It is over for the Taj Mahal?
Cousin Vito’s Horseshoe Casino Baltimore Review
- Horseshoe Casino Baltimore Review
- First of all I'm spoiled
- TR property
- Well lit, mostly clean
- Food was mediocre. Service was so-so also. Sanchezes with pictures
- Live band blaring through the the casino.
- Drinks weren't free! It's illegal.
- Slots were underwhelming.
- 6-5 Video Poker?!? Come on man! Nearly a 7% house edge!?
- Lowest table minimum was $15
- Played craps. Nobody was betting.
- Nice vibe, great for a pass though stop, not a destination
- PLUS MUCH MUCH MORE!